The Digital Participation Pledge (DPP) encourages organisations to play their part to help Singaporeans acquire skills and adopt digital technology. Organisations that pledge will commit to fulfilling at least one of the following actionable items:
- Equipping employees with digital skills;
- Educating customers/ clients/ stakeholders on the use of their digital services;
- Offering and designing their digital services to be inclusive and safe; and
- Volunteering or giving resources to support digital-readiness efforts
Who can pledge?
- All organisations of any size with an office in Singapore
- Organisations from the people, private and public sectors
- Each organisation may determine the appropriate representative to submit the pledge, according to its own corporate policies
- Organisations will be recognised by having their corporate logo displayed on the pledge signatories page of the website for their commitment to support the digital readiness movement
- Organisations will be able to access information on resources such as grants and educational guides to help them get started on their journey to promote digital readiness
- Organisations may be invited to share their digitalisation efforts to be profiled at suitable platforms such as the DPP website, Digital Participation Pledge Awards etc. to inspire others to learn from them.
How to pledge
Organisations can join the digital readiness movement by taking the Digital Participation Pledge online at this link